Sunday, September 18, 2011

09/18/11 Jasmine's condition update

Jasmine is still unwilling to eat, so she still has an IV attached to her little body. All she has today is a small container of baby food.....well, positive side is that she at least eat once today, the negative side is that she is still eating a lot lesser than what she would normal eats.
Her weight loss is not very significant today but it still worries me. I just hope the doctors would be more aggressive and try to find a resolution. I really really want her to eat!
It seems like her pain level has increased, as she is pretty upset and cranky today. Is heartbreaking to see my little girl cries and I just wish that I could suffer for her. 
I just continue to pray and hope that God will listen to my prayer and heal my little girl.......God, please answer my prayer!

No comments:

Post a Comment