Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My first surgery



So my doctors at Seattle Children's have finally decided that is about time for my first surgery.  This surgery involves removing the mass on my chest and back.  The doctors tell me that I will be quite tire and weak after the surgery, so I'm handing the keyboard over to mommy.  She will help me update the blog and keep you guys posted.




















Praise the Lord! Surgery is a success. But for cautious reason, Jasmine will be staying in the ICU tonight. 

Please kindly continue to pray for the little warrior. Pray that she won't feel too much pain after she wakes up from the drugs. Pray that she would have a smooth recovery (no fluid leakage from the wound, no infection, normal blood sugar and oxygen level.)

Thank you all for the continuous care and concerns.

No comments:

Post a Comment