Sunday, September 25, 2011

09/25/11 Jasmine's condition update

My husband and  I really miss bringing Jasmine to church for Sunday service. But we are optimistic that we could do it very soon! Since we can't go to church to worship our Lord, daddy decides to do it in the hospital. We read some bible verses, sing some praise songs, and pray together as a family. It is such a joyful and peaceful time. 
Jasmine is doing pretty well today except she still hasn't gain any weight back. She is so skinny now that I really hope she could feel more comfortable and start to eat more when we go home. 
The only episode that happened today is placing the feeding tube. I was supposed to learn how to do it but I got so emotional even before it has started. At last, I have to step out from the room and have my husband take over . Once again, daddy did an excellent job!

No comments:

Post a Comment